HARVEST SAVER FOOD DEHYDRATOR
CLICK PRODUCT PHOTO ABOVE FOR MORE INFO
PLEASE CALL FOR A PRICE QUOTE
Looking to start a Pet Treat Business? This is the unit for you!
Over the years we have seen many people try to start a pet treat business thinking they could get away with using one of the counter top dehydrators that claim to be "commercial or industrial" that are clearly household dryers. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
Trying to run a pet treat business with a household dehydrator is like trying to cater a wedding with an Easy Bake Oven.
Many of the pet treats on this web site were made with a Harvest Saver Dehydrator.
WESTON PRO-1000 1000w, 10 TRAY FOOD DEHYDRATOR
Weston offers this quality ten tray stainless steel horizontal air flow dehydrator that is a favorite among jerky makers and avid gardeners. This unit is a best value when compared to similar models. Making jerky, drying meats, fish, fruits, vegetables, herbs, or flowers is easy using this high quality Weston dehydrator.
Easily make healthy, delicious and natural snacks like banana chips, fruit roll-ups, and even yogurt. Dehydrate fruits, vegetables, and jerky as take-along snacks for camping, hunting, fishing, or road trips. Dehydrating retains the natural flavor of foods without additives or preservatives. Our Weston dehydrator has a 10 hour timer so you can just set it and go.
The Weston Pro 1000 stainless steel food dehydrator has 10 stainless steel racks with over 15 square feet of drying space, and an easy to operate, rear-mounted circulating system. If you are not using all the racks remove the extras when dehydrating to keep the noise level down.
- Retains natural flavor of foods without additives or preservatives
- Make great take-along snacks for hunting, fishing, camping or road trips.
- Easy to use – easy to clean!
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 10 stainless steel racks
- Dehydrated foods easily release from trays
- Over 15 square feet of drying space
- 1000 watt heating element
- 10 hour timer
- Ultra-quiet 6 1/2” fan
- Each drying tray measures 14.5 x 16
- Rear-mounted drying system circulates air from back to front through each tray – tray rotation not necessary
- Color-coded thermostat adjusts from 84° to 155° degrees F
- Includes instructions and recipe book
- Dimensions: 18.75"L, 22.5"W, 19.25"H