POLY PET TUBS PRD48
48" TUB WITH RAMP
PLEASE CALL FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE
NOW AVAILABLE IN COLORS!
Professional quality tubs that offer an innovative, attractive, practical alternative to stainless steel or other materials.
Wait until you see the unique features and what is included with these tubs, and for hundreds of dollars less than other premium tubs!
In fact, these tubs list for over $1,000 less than comparable quality stainless-steel tubs--and include more features!
Available in both standard and ramp versions, with or without accessories.
Materials & Construction:
- Constructed of durable, high-density polyethylene that is a full 1/2" thick, making it possibly the strongest tub on the market!
- Has excellent impact resistance and does not dent. In fact, during tests we gave corners firm blows with a 2x4, and dropped a tub from a height of over 14 feet, and there was no noticeable damage!
- All joints are fully welded and watertight, so no caulking is used. Joints are as strong as the material itself.
- Sturdy legs with adjustable, non-skid levelers.
- Bolts and nuts, leg levelers, etc. are stainless steel.
- These tubs are covered by a full one-year warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
- Doesn't have the sterile look of stainless steel, and there is no metal noise from objects such as sprayer heads, hoses, doors, dryer nozzles, etc. that can spook dogs and irritate people.
- Will not, rust, corrode, or tarnish. Stain and odor resistant.
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals, including chlorine bleach, ammonia, alcohol, and most acids.
- Molecular makeup of material makes surfaces even easier to rinse off and keep clean than stainless steel.
- Resists scum/bacteria buildup, as practically nothing sticks well to it. Even permanent marker, paint, glues, construction adhesives, caulking, and silicone come off after drying for 24 hours!
How are Poly Pet Tubs Different?
All Poly Pet Tubs Include:
- Splash Walls- Higher than other tubs to better contain water and hair.
- Mat- 1/2" thick rubber mat attaches to tub floor to prevent sliding, yet is easily lifted for cleaning. Provides secure, comfortable footing for dogs to stand on. Mat also allows water and debris to run off so animal isn't standing in it. Eliminates need for expensive floor grate, and provides easier to clean, safer surface (e.g., no holes for claws to get caught in).
- Space around mat contributes to good drainage and eliminates problem other tubs can have with hair being trapped between tub and grate.
- Double Drains- Provides twice the drainage of other tubs.
- Restraint Bars- Bulges allow secure attachment to various points for better positioning of dogs. Large diameter makes releasing and moving restraint much easier.
- Ramp- Ramp can be used as a small-dog platform inside tub, as well as a grooming or accessory table outside of tub!
- Unlike other ramps, this one has sides. This not only makes it extremely strong, it also helps dogs feel more comfortable and secure navigating it, as their concern they might step off the edge is reduced.
- Ramp angle of incline is not steep. This is a major factor determining how readily dogs will use a ramp.
- Ramp is covered with rubber matting that is a full 3/8" thick for sure footing and can easily be removed as needed, simply by lifting.
- Door- Opening is uniquely shaped to allow easier entry and exit of dogs.
- Door is quiet, and seals well to keep water in -- we believe better than any other tub door on the market.
- Price- Considerably less expensive than other premium tubs.
- Shipping cost can also be significantly lower (due to lighter weight and smaller package since they are shipped with legs unattached).
All models are available with or without a Complete Accessories Package (SEE PHOTO ABOVE) which includes everything needed to make your tub ready to hook up and use.
- 1/2"-thick rubber floor mat and mat holders.
- Double-drain and faucet holes on choice of left or right side (drains at rear of tub, and faucet left or right side on little model).
- Restraint bar(s).
- 2 tub restraints.
- 2 chamois grooming towels.
48"L x 24"W x 40"H (back) 14"H (front)