HANVEY HAIR VAC VACUUM SYSTEM
What is it? The state of the art method of dog grooming!
The hair is sucked up as fast as it is cut. Nothing hits the floor!
Never touch hair...Fleas....Ticks...Yuck! Drops hair directly into a trash bag or trash can! The fleas and tick never get a chance to jump on you or get into your shop.
- HAIR VAC (5 GALLONS)
- HAIR VAC 1 STATION (10 GALLONS)
- HAIR VAC 2 STATION (10 GALLONS)
Why should you own a Hanvey Hair Vac clipper vacuum system?
Here are 14 great reasons...
- The original commercial grade Hair Vac is UL listed! This means it has been designed to meet the strictest of design standards.
- Improved quality and performance at a price that is much lower than traditionally found in this market.
- Great for mobile groomers! Easy to install. Easy to maintain.
- Hair Vac has more storage capacity than any other comparable system. Due to its unique "Cyclonic Hair Lamination Technology" (CHLT), the Hair Vac will store 2 to 3 times more hair, by the pound per gallon, than any other brand system.
- The Hair Vac weighs only 20 pounds! Hair Vac (10Gallon) weighs 25 pounds. Either unit is easy to carry around when needed. Hang it on the wall, sit it on the floor or counter.
- The Hanvey UltraLite clipper suction attachments are the quietest, light weight attachments on the market today! Ask anyone who has one.
- Hose angle is set for maximum comfort , balance, minimum hand grip interference and optimum swivel action for reduced wrist stress.
- Long life, very low maintenance, heavy duty, by-passed, cooled commercial grade vacuum motor for a much longer life compared to the lower cost "Flow-Through" motors typically used in clipper vacuum systems.
- You can operate the Hanvey Hair Vac motor safely even if the air flow is closed off at the hose by a "clog". The Taxi motor does not use the dirty clipper suction air to cool the motor like older style systems. Don't believe us? Ask our competitor this question..."What will happen to the motor if I close off all of the air being sucked through the suction head on the Tote or Mini Clipper Vac*?" You can kiss the motor "good-bye" because you just eliminated the motor's required cooling air and the already hot motor will overheat. But.... you can close off the Hair Vac air flow all day long and the motor will be running just fine thanks to the "By-Pass" motor cooling system!
- Easy bottom discharge for direct discharge of stored hair into a trash can or plastic bag. Stop digging hair out of that vac box and scraping hair out of the shop vac style pleated paper filter.
- Industrial grade, HALV Filtration system is washable and reusable.
- Crush proof, light weight clipper hose is the first to offer "Real Swivels" technology on both ends of the clipper hose to help make the hose as comfortable and light as possible.
- Quick hose disconnect. It only takes a good second to disconnect the hose from the head and well under three seconds to completely remove the head from the clipper which can't be done on other brands attachments without removing screws which do take "a minute or two" to remove.
- Great for small one groomer salons or salons with 5 to 10 groomers! If you plan to grow and add groomers to your shop, why pay $2000-3000 for a big "box" vacuum systems when you can simply add individual operator Hair Vacs as you grow. Besides, you may pay big for something that you never fully utilize.
- Precision suction control gives larger range of control
- The quietest system and suction heads on the market
- Fast, clean and easy bottom discharge
- The lightest high strength, unbreakable aluminum suction heads. No plastic heads.
- Stores more hair than other systems rated at 11 gallons.(weight of hair stored can vary from hair type to breed of dog)
- Cool Air Discharge...no hot air coming out of unit while in use or hot metal surfaces to burn you.
- Extremely low maintenance. Reusable permanent filter means no more filters to buy.
- Higher grade motors cost us more to build but gives you 2-4 years motor brush life. (other brand systems require brush changes every 12 months)
What's included? Everything you will need except the clippers.
When ordering, please let us know the make and model of the clippers that you will be using.
Add a Housekeeping Kit for daily cleanup!